- 2 pounds ground chuck
- 5 cups dry seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- ¾ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 extra-large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- ½ cup water
- In a medium sized pot bring your favorite tomato sauce to a simmer.
- Drop desired amount of meatballs into the sauce, cover the pot and simmer until the meatballs are cooked through (no longer pink in the middle).
- Serve over pasta or rice.