Apple Almond Monkey Bread
- 2 cans Pillsbury Cinnamon Buns
- 1 medium apple, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sliced almonds plus more for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a small bowl mix the cinnamon, sugar and almonds.
- Place butter and brown sugar in a microwavable measuring cup. Heat in 30 second intervals until all the sugar is dissolved (whisk to combine the butter and sugar).
- Sprinkle half of the apple mixture into the bottom of The Meatball Master tray. Place the cinnamon bun dough pieces along the bottom of the tray. Sprinkle the rest of the apple mixture on top of the dough. Place the lid on top and press down to form the dough balls.
- Flip the Meatball Master upside down, remove the bottom tray to reveal the dough pieces. Place a baking tray over top and flip again to get all the dough pieces to fall into the tray.
- Pour the caramel over top of the dough pieces, then sprinkle with more almond slices.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes or until the dough is cooked all the way through.
- Transfer to a serving platter and drizzle the icing on top or serve in a bowl for dunking.