Yield: 10 sausage patties
- 1 1/4 pounds ground pork shoulder
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tsp chili flakes
- ½ tsp allspice
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp ground sage
- pinch cayenne pepper (or more to taste)
- 1 tsp dry thyme
- Mix the salt and spices together until well combined.
- Place the ground pork in a medium sized bowl and sprinkle the spices on top.
- Mix until the spices are fully incorporated into the meat.
- Spread the meat mixture into the bottom tray of a Burger Master Sliders container. Place lid on top and press down to cut through the meat to form the patties.
- In a medium sized pan melt 1 tbsp butter. Fry the sausage patty until golden brown on both sides (approximately 3 minutes per side).
- Serve with eggs and toast.
- Store any remaining patties in the Burger Master Sliders container in the fridge (up to 2 days) or in the freezer (up to 3 months).