- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 small potato, cubed
- 1 cup frozen vegetables mix
- 1 rotisserie chicken, meat removed and shredded
- 10 oz can condensed Cream Of Chicken soup mixed with 10 oz water until smooth
- 1 tbsp dried italian herbs
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 frozen pie shell
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Heat a deep pan on medium heat. Melt the butter and saute the shallots until softened.
- Add the remaining ingredients, stir to combine, simmer for 10 minutes.
- Fill individual ramekins or a pie plate with the chicken mixture.
- Lay the pie crust on top of the mixture, seal around the edges.
- Brush the top of the pie shell with egg wash (optional).
- Bake for 30 - 40 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
*This recipe serves 4-6 people. It will make 2 individual servings and also fill one Burger Master tray.
To cook from frozen: remove desired amount of frozen portions and top with pie shell. Bake at 400 degrees F for 30-40 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Click here for a video of this recipe.