Jalapeno Chicken Sliders
For a change from regular beef burgers, give these Jalapeno Chicken sliders a try at your next gathering.
- 1 3/4 pounds ground chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped jalapeno (include seed and stems for a spicier flavour)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 cloves garlic
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Shape sliders by spreading meat mixture into the bottom tray of Burger Master Sliders and placing lid on top.
- Sliders will be easier to remove if you place the container in the freezer for at least an hour.
- Grill burgers until no longer pink inside.
- Serve with Chipotle Mayo (mayonnaise mixed with chipotle powder to taste)