Whoa, is this dish tasty! And the best part is that you can make it in one pot, the pasta cooks in the sauce so no need to boil the pasta separately. Easy and tasty, what a great combination.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 cups chicken broth, more for thinning the sauce if necessary
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- 1 lb spaghetinni
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 1 lb crispy bacon, chopped
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste (optional)
- Melt butter in large shallow pan over medium heat.
- When butter is melted, add garlic.
- Saute garlic until slightly browned
- Add chicken broth, cream and parmesan - stir to combine and bring to a boil.
- Add spaghetinni.
- Cook pasta until al dente, adding more broth if the sauce is evaporating too quickly (add ½ cup at a time).
- Add parsley and chopped bacon, stir until incorporated through the pasta.
- Serve with additional parmesan cheese, parsley and cracked black pepper.