Pesto Pasta with Chicken
nd satisfying dish then look no further! Using prepared pesto makes this meal quick and easy.
- 200g dried spaghetti
- 3/4 cup store bought Pesto
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 - 1 pound chicken breast fillets
- 1 tbsp butter
- Boil water for the pasta. Cook as instructed on package.
- In a deep saute pan on medium heat, melt the butter and saute the chicken until browned and no longer pink inside (approximately 3 minutes on each side).
- Mix the pesto with the cream.
- Remove the chicken from the pan. Place the drained pasta in the pan, add the pesto and mix until the pasta is coated with the pesto. If the pasta seems a little dry, add some of the pasta water to the pan and some more pesto and cream.
- Serve pasta in a bowl with browned chicken on top.
- Store leftover pasta in Shape+Store freezer container.