Jalapeno Bacon Wrapped Burgers
Try this spicy/salty burger at your next gathering!
- 16 slices bacon
- 16 slices Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- 2 pounds ground chuck
- meat seasoning
- Season meat as desired (salt, pepper, onion etc.)
- Place two strips of bacon down in an 'X' pattern.
- Use an ice cream scoop or use a large spoon to place 1/4 pound of meat into middle of the 'X'
- Place 2 slices of cheese and 2-3 slices of jalapeno on top of meat and fold over the bacon on top. Repeat these steps 7 more times.
- Grill or freeze for later!