Introducing the Burger Master!
Do you love burgers? Most people do, and the best burgers are the ones made lovingly at home with fresh ingredients. We used the functional design from The Smart Cookie and applied it to the Burger Master, our amazing new product which makes all other burger presses obsolete. And say good-bye to those awful freezer burnt patties you buy from the store, you know the ones I am talking about:
With the Burger Master you can make 8 quarter pound burger patties in just one easy step, and you never have to touch the raw meat with your hands! Just mix 2 pounds of your favorite burger meat (or vegetarian options work as well) with seasonings and drop into the bottom tray. By sealing the lid on the bottom tray you will instantly have 8 perfectly shaped burger patties which are now ready for stuffing, chilling or freezing.
The Burger Master is not just for barbecue season, it is also perfect for the winter months because whenever you are hungry for a burger just reach into the freezer, pull out the Burger Master and pop a patty or two into a frying pan or under the broiler - fresh burgers in less than 10 minutes.
Try this recipe, it is my husbands' favorite burger recipe.
TRIP TO HEAVEN BURGER
2 lbs medium ground beef
8 teaspoons herbed goat cheese
4 strips of bacon, nice and crispy
salt and pepper to taste
- drop the beef into the bottom tray of the Burger Master. Using a spoon spread the meat evenly across the tray.
- place the lid on top of the bottom tray, press down on the lid to ensure that the hexes cut all the way through the meat. Remove the lid to reveal eight perfectly shaped burger patties.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop aside a chunk of meat from the middle of the patty, and place a teaspoon of the herbed goat cheese into the hole you just created, then place the meat back on top to cover the cheese. Repeat this step with all eight patties.
- Press half a strip of bacon into the top of each patty.
- Before cooking sprinkle each patty with salt and pepper to taste.
- Store the unused patties in the Burger Master either in the freezer or in the fridge (do not keep burger patties in the fridge for more than 24 hours).
- Cook until patties are no longer pink in the middle, approximately 4 minutes per side if cooked fresh, longer if patties are frozen.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings and enjoy!